END OF THE YEAR IN GEREDE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL

      



END OF THE YEAR IN GFL

Hello my dear friends!We are coming end of the year in our school.I am a little bit sad .Because next year we are going to graduate from the school and we are going to take YKS exam.Now let’s forget the exams and learn how our days are  going.In April our school participated in Tübitak Science Fair.There are 20 projects that our teachers and  our friends prepared.All of them are very attractive and creative.A lot of guest came to our school for this organization.Every year ,we organize this fair.Every year we prepare a lot of different projects.So in Bolu ,most of the schools know us because of this fair.













In April,our school organized a graduation party for the 12th grade students.All the student participated in the party.We had fun together.A concert was organized.We danced together with my friends.




In May ,our school organized a travelling to Konya,Nevşehir.We visited to Meram Fen Lisesi .They hosted us very sincerely.We loved the school so much.Their laboratories were wonderful.We talked to the students there about the school and studying lesson.We visited  Tomb of Mevlana.It was beautiful and very attractive.Later ,we went to Lake Meke.Of course we ate Etli Ekmek It was an unforgettable memory for me.After Konya,we went to Nevşehir.This is the first time I have ever been to Nevşehir.I loved there so much,it was a magical city.We saw fairy chimneys,caves.I hope I will go there again.Let’s look at the photos:














In May another activity was the youth festival.Every year it was held in our school.We competed in different competitions and matches like ‘’çuval yarışı,yumurta taşıma,sandalye kapmaca’’ We had good time together.


In May we organized another travelling.It was to Istanbul.We went to Dolmabahçe Palace.I have seen there the first time and I loved there so much.After that ,We took a Bosphorus tour,it was incredible.We went to Yerebatan Sarnıcı,it was a little bit wet but beautiful monument.Finally we went to İstanbul Aquarium.It was so big that we could walked around for 2 hours.I have seen a shark for the first time .it was an incredible experience for me!









All in all,our days are going busily
And our exams have started.we are studying non-stop…I hope,we will finish this term successfully.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GEREDE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL

MERAM SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL

KONYA:THE CITY OF RUMI